Step 1: Contact your no shows
- Compare your list to see who registered and who attended.
- Call those who didn't attend and ask about their pain. Listen to their challenges and provide a recording of the workshop.
- Follow up voicemails with a text.
- Email no shows the recording and encourage them to call your practice.
Step 2: Showed but didn't schedule: Send a Recording of Your Virtual Workshop
- Send the recording of your virtual workshop to your attendees (those that didn't schedule).
- Include the link to your schedule page and the benefits of the free screen to drive more sign ups.
- Call them again to encourage them to sign up or find out why they didn't sign up (in case there's part of your presentation you can improve for next time).