Follow these 9 Steps to convert workshop attendees to paying patients.
- Share. Have your attendees share their name, pain and experience. Probe lightly while reminding people why they are there.
- Reluctant Demo. Show results and a quick win. Let them know what you’re talking about by actually showing them. Look for someone with a discrepancy. Bring that individual up and get some sort of positive result or progress.
- Share Content. Start with “3 Common Causes.” Tap into the audience’s emotion. Engage the audience with questions about their pain experience that trigger empathy.
- Why You? Briefly explain your story. It could be why you’re a physical therapist, why you love the community, what you’re the best at, etc. Be 1 in a category of 1.
- Share Quick Success Stories. Tell your best patient stories. Weave these into your presentation.
- Give an Out. You want to emphasize that no level of pain is okay, even minor. Eliminate people feeling guilty for being there.
- Address Excuses. Go through their options: ignore it, alter it or handle it. Talk about the #1 most common mistake people make: ignoring it.
- Offer a Deal. Drive attendees to schedule with an exclusive deal, a free screen. Emphasize that free screens aren’t given to everyone, just workshop attendees.
- Questions & Answers. Leave a few minutes at the end to answer any questions attendees may have.