Why is it important to host workshops at your practice?
- Establishes A.C.E. (authority, celebrity, expertise). You get to pick what you’re known for. Pick what patient you want to attract.
- It’s a forum to demonstrate treatment.
- When workshops are done right, they convert people into patients. You don’t need to rely on physician referrals.
- Workshops maximize your use of time by selling to a group not an individual.
- You can be the practice that people stumble upon and look for. You want your practice to be hunted, not just hunting for patients.
- Give your practice an event to promote. Workshops are a great direct response marketing tool.
- Sales Funnel. You can offer information, products or services. Workshops are a key part of the patient experience funnel.
- Workshops prove a level of commitment from attendees. The people who show up to workshops are more committed to getting treatment.
- Recordable. Repeatable. Systemized.