Green Ink Letter Tips:
- It’s okay to use other media but direct mail is the most memorable.
- The goal of green ink letters is to become known, liked and trusted.
- Think about the process of implementing these letters in your practice.
- Position GILs as a tool amongst your staff. You can incentivize these letters to provide even more value to your staff.
- Color of ink is arbitrary.
- Test out different strategies with your Green Ink Letters. You can get creative with card stock, pen color, drop off vs. mail, etc.